The Lindeblad School of Music Pre-College Program was developed to prepare your aspiring young musician for the professional music world and help them as they grow into versatile musicians in a positive, collaborative environment. Coursework is designed to mirror first year music degree college curriculum to give students a head-start as well as prepare them for college entrance exams and placement tests. A series of topic workshops to be scheduled throughout the year.
- Chamber Music (Saturdays at 2pm), taught by Mr. Euntaek Kim, Ms. Sara Rossi, Ms. Ruth Tumpalan
- Advanced Theory (Tuesday evening), taught by Mr. Evan Stenzel
- Independent Study on Theory, Ear-Training, Dictation & Sight-Singing (One-on-one session scheduled), taught by Ms. Kristin Roney, Dr. Jose Bevia
Qualifications & How to Enroll
- Ages 10+
- LSM students: Teacher recommendation only
- Audition required for Non-LSM students.
Interested students, please contact us at 973.439.7292 or email email@example.com